Here's what's happening:
- Outdoor dining is back... but with a few new rules
- Gavin Newsom signs a law that extends evictions during the pandemic
- SpaceX is being investigated for discrimination during a hiring process
- FBI says the two pipe bombs left at the Capitol were placed the night before the riot
- Airline pilots are little rusty thanks to the pandemic...
- And an estimated 1.42 billion chicken wings will be eaten for the Super Bowl this year!
Listen to Gary and Shannon break it all down for you here: