Is there such a thing as a perfect job? If you are a candy lover, this could be it. i a, doing that for free right now. Sign me up!
- Candy company Candy Funhouse is looking for full-time and part-time workers to eat candy!
At $30 an hour, "Candyologists" will help taste-test candy and chocolate for an upcoming line of candy from Candy Funhouse.
- The catch, of course, is that the job is in Canada and requires full-timers to be there in person.
- Part-timers can do their tasting from home.
According to Candy Funhouse, here are the qualifications candidates need:
- Must live in North America (US or Canadian citizen)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must not have food allergies
- Should be enthusiastic about all types of candy
- Should be bold and ready to try new things
- Must be willing to share honest opinions
- Candidates with an interest in candy, pop culture, and media will be given first priority.
Photo Credit: Getty Images