- Honus Wagner. LeBron James. Wayne Gretzy. And now... Pikachu?
- The booming sports-card industry isn't just about sports anymore.
- A set of 1st-edition Pokemon cards is headed to auction and expected to fetch upwards of $750,000.
- All 103 cards in the set carry a Gem Mint 10 rating, including the prized Charizard - a copy of which sold for a whopping $369,000 on its own just last month.
- Bidding on the set began Monday and runs through Jan. 31st.
- Did you ever collect Pokemon cards? Do you still have your old collection? Why has the collectible card industry gone through the roof in recent years?
Photo Credit: Getty Images