Happy Monday! Here's #WhatsHappening:
- Despite travel warnings from the CDC, over 1 million people boarded planes ahead of Thanksgiving holiday, according to TSA.
- A new poll from the C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital National Poll on Children’s Health says 35% of parents think Thanksgiving events with family are worth the risk.
- The two turkeys have officially arrived in D.C. for the White House Turkey Pardon tomorrow!
- Pope Francis meets with NBA players at the Vatican over social justice issues.
- And some bad news for vegans: Turns out you're 43% more likely to suffer bone fractures...