- A Georgia woman is facing charges after she pretended to be an FBI agent - to score some free Chik-fil-A.
- Police say 47-year-old Kimberly Ragsdale visited the Rockmart location multiple times posing as a federal agent, and threatening to arrest employees who didn't comply with her demands.
- When police finally arrived to arrest her, Ragsdale continued to insist she was an agent, talking "into her shirt like she was talking into a radio" as she was being handcuffed.
- She threatened to take workers into custody if they didn't comply
- She also claimed her credentials were electronic-only when officers asked to see identification.
- She was booked Nov. 5 into the Polk County Jail stayed in jail for two days.
- She was released on $3,000 bail.
- No Chik fil A.
More on this caper HERE
Photo Credit: Getty Images