Hollywood is going modern, really, really modern. The iconic Hollywood & Highland shopping and entertainment complex is getting a $100 million-dollar make-over. That's SO Hollywood!
Ovation Hollywood will be updated, user-friendly and revamped reflecting more of the modern-day city it surrounds. The complex sits on 7.6 acres and the project will start and be completed in 2021. Say goodbye to the outdated architecture and confusing lay-out.
TAKING HOLLYWOOD TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Stenn Parton, Chief Retail Officer at DJM Capital Partners, Inc. (a private real estate equity and development firm based in San Jose and Los Angeles.) says -
“The idea of Hollywood is optimism—dreams and ambitions feel more tangible when you’re here. Our re-imagining of Hollywood & Highland into Ovation Hollywood is about creating a place that captures this idea."
Ovation Hollywood, the mixed-use property will include:
- 135,000 square feet of retail
- Two floors of nearly 100,000 square feet of creative office space
- 85,000 square feet of dining
- 65,000 square feet of entertainment space
- 40,000 square feet of event space
HOLLYWOOD & HIGHLAND FUN FACT
- More than 90,000 daily drivers and 1.3 million annual metro riders pass directly by Ovation Hollywood, the crossing of Hollywood Boulevard and North Highland Avenue is the single-most trafficked intersection in all of Los Angeles.
- Tourist attractions include the TCL Chinese Theatre, Hollywood Bowl, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Dolby Theatre, and Academy Awards all in neighboring proximity, more than 25 million visitors every year.
For more information about Ovation Hollywood