Want to master the Big Game party like the @ForkReporter?
You're gonna want to take a look at these tips and tricks:
- Pace yourself - It's a long game, so keep that in mind
- Get your dips - Where else would the chips go?
- And your pizza - 'Cause it's a crowd favorite
- With a side of quality wings - Bone-in or boneless, I'm not gonna argue on this one
- Ladle up the chili - If you have a big crowd, it's a smart move
- Ice it down - Warm drinks suck
- Quality desserts - We all have sweet tooth when we're at a party
- Get some guac - Is there anything better?
- Disposable dishes - Paper plates and plastic cups save you a lot of cleaning
- Veggie trays & snacks - Carrots, celery, cucumbers, potato chips, etc.
If you need more help, read more at CBS Sports