You know that you do at least one of these things.
Even @ForkReporter has been found guilty of a few of them.
Guilty of what, you ask?
The 12 annoying habits that you have while you're shopping for groceries...
- Eating - It's not a restaurant. It's a store.
- Blocking the aisle - Just keep your cart to the side. You're not the only one around.
- Not putting items away - It's not the employees' job to clean up after your indecisiveness.
- Not putting away perishable items - If you're not gonna pay for it, don't make the store pay for it.
- Cutting in line - If people let you go before them, then great. But don't squeeze your way into a crowd.
- Having too many items in the express lane - Count. Your. Items. It. Isn't. Hard.
- Running back for one more thing - You forgot it. Own it. Get out of line, get the item, then come back.
- Leaving your cart anywhere - Their job is to bring the carts in. Not herd them together. Just use the areas they provide.
- Letting your kids run wild - The other people in the store didn't sign up for your kids, so don't make them deal with them.
- Talking on the phone during checkout - Be polite and say hello. Plus you can catch mistakes.
- Wearing your headphones - You just aren't aware of your surroundings and the people nearby.
- Looking in people's carts - Just let them shop in peace.
Read the full story at The Daily Meal