Are you a steak man (or woman)?
And he knows that cooking the perfect steak is no easy task.
Luckily, FoodBeast is also aware of this so they talked to LongHorn Steakhouses four Grill Master Legends, their grill cooks that have cooked over 1 million steaks each, and asked them the keys to cooking up the perfect steak.
To start with, they each had one that they stress more than all else:
- The Perfect Grill - super clean
- The Perfect Temp - super hot
- Bold Seasoning - because some will fall off
- Take Your Time - rushing will always ruin a steak
If you feel like you've already got the basic steps figured out, then you might be interested in trying out these other tips that they dished up:
- Fresh Steaks - never frozen
- Give It a Sec - take the steaks out of the fridge 30 minutes before grilling (Neil hates this tip, so feel free to skip it)
- Consider Time - get the finished steaks to the table right away
- Be Mindful of Thickness - thinner steaks for well done and thicker for rare
***BONUS TIP! - If you're going for a good sear, pat the steak dry first***