So, you have a bunch of turkey left in your fridge.
It's been five days.
You need to use it now or toss it.
You're not the @ForkReporter. You don't have that innate cuisine creativity needed to whip up something out of nowhere.
You need a recipe!
Hold on. Take a breath.
We got you. (Well, actually, WFMY does...)
Grab your Ziploc full of turkey and give these 9 meals a try!
- Leftover Bites - Stuffing+turkey+cheese. Wrap it on mashed potatoes. Wrap that in panko. Fry it. And that's it.
- Turkey Pot Pie Soup - Take that turkey and some veggies and mix it up into a delicious creamy soup.
- Chili-Smothered Sweet Potatoes - Use up your turkey in your favorite chili recipe and dump that all over some sweet potatoes.
- Shepherd's Pie - Take your turkey and some veggies. Cover them with those leftover mashed potatoes and some cheese, throw it in the oven and call it a day.
- Corn Chowder - Shred your leftover turkey, add some bacon (because you want it to awesome!), some veggies, and get that creamy corn chowder right.
- Turkey Taquitos - You know it! Look up whatever taquito recipe you like and use your turkey as the meat.
- Carnitas-Style Tacos - I know it sounds crazy, but take your favorite carnitas recipe, sub in your turkey, and turn it into tacos.
- Turkey Enchiladas - Same as the last two...
- Turkey Casserole - Same as the last three...