Amazon just keeps on rolling out Alexa-enabled products!
Today they announced a bunch of new Alexa devices at an event in Seattle.
CNBC was there, and they have all the details about the upgraded and new gadgets.
Let's start with the ones you already know...
- Echo Dot - Their most popular speaker now has a cleaner sound and will be 70% louder.
- Echo Plus - It will also cleaner sound and have better bass. Basically, it's just better.
- Echo Show - They really suped this one up with a 10-inch HD display, dual side-firing speakers, 8 microphone array, and integration with Vevo and Hulu.
And now the new stuff...
- The Amazon Basic Microwave - It costs $59.99 and will ship later this year.
- Echo Auto - It mounts to your car's dash and can understand location-based routines. It starts at $49 and will ship this year.
- Smart Plug - It's $25 and it lets you link your item with Alexa by plugging your stuff straight into it.
- Wall Clock - For $30, it allows you to set timers and perform other time tasks.
- Alexa Guard - It syncs your Echo, smart lights, and security device together.
- Security Cameras - For $179.99, you get a whole Ring security camera set-up.
- Fire TV Recast - It allows you to get broadcast TV channels on your Echo Show, Echo Spot, Fire TV, iOS, Android and on-the-go. It starts at $229.
Oh, and you know how a guy named Mark Saltzman said that Bert and Ernie are gay?
Yeah, well, that wasn't our MARC Saltzman...