Thanksgiving? Yeah right!
Christmas? Not even close!
The best holiday of them all is National Cheeseburger Day! And it is today!!!
- Build To The Bun - Before you make your patty, check out the size of your bun, and build it to fit it. Make the patty a little bit bigger than your bun. Then, when it shrinks, it'll be perfect.
- Dig A Dimple - When you press out your patty, make sure to leave a dimple in the middle. Burgers like to swell up in the middle as they cook, so this helps stop that.
- Don't Push It - When cooking your burger, do not press it down with your spatula. This just squeezes the juices out, which is bad.
- Test The Temp - Don't be afraid of a thermometer. They're the fool-proof way to make sure your burgers are cooked properly.
- Toasted Twist - Try toasting the bun. It can add textures and flavors.
- Cross The Queso - If you want to make sure that every bite has cheese, crisscross the cheese.
But, if you don't feel like making a cheeseburger today, Fox News helped us out with a list of places that are offering up some great deals.
- Ruby Tuesday - Sign up to be a Connected Member, buy an entree, and get a free burger
- IHOP - Buy a Steakburger and get a free side of pancakes
- Red Robin - Buy a drink and get a gourmet burger and bottomless fries for $5
- Wendy's - Buy anything and get a free Dave's Single