Do you use Windows 10?
Well, if you do, there's going to be a huge update next week that is going change things just a little bit.
@Marc_Saltzman got to check it out early, and he says there's 5 new things you should check out:
- Timeline - Allows you to quickly look back at previous files and media by scrolling or searching with key words
- Focus Assist - Helps you cut out distractions by shutting off notifications, sounds, and alerts
- Dictation - Tired of writing down notes with you hands? Now you can just do it with your voice
- Nearby Sharing - Share files with nearby Windows 10 devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
- Microsoft Edge Enhancements
- Full-Screen Reading Mode - It makes whatever you're reading go full-screen
- Mute-A-Tab - Hate that background tab that won't shut up? Not anymore
- Autofill - Keeps personal info so you don't have to type it in every single time
Read the full story at USA Today
Check out Marc's Tech It Out podcast on the KFI Squadcast page!