If you're anything like us, you're probably furious over this story about a homeless vagrant who walked into the Aloha Steakhouse last week, allegedly stabbing a father in front of his wife and daughter.
Ventura County officials have long been pushing the issue of homelessness aside in the city, which led to this tragic incident.
So, if you'd like to join us in expressing your displeasure with Ventura's elected officials over this incident send them an email with your thoughts here:
- Mayor Neal Andrews - email@example.com
- Deputy Mayor Matt LaVere - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councilmember Cheryl Heitmann - email@example.com
- Councilmember James Monahan - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councilmember Erik Nasarenko - email@example.com
- Councilmember Mike Tracy - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councilmember Christy Weir - email@example.com
Send them an email and let them know what you think of how they've handled the homelessness issue in Ventura so far!
Photo: Getty Images