Are you ready for some ravioli fun facts?!
Well, you better be, 'cause here they come!
- Today is National Ravioli Day!
- They were first mentioned in the 1300s by Francesco di Marco
- They are usually boiled
- They all start with pasta dough
- The filling usually uses egg as a binding agent
- The longest ravioli was made in 2013 and measured 96 feet 1 inch long!
Read the full story at Mobile-Cuisine
Clearly they are delicious, but what are they?
Most would say they are a sandwich. But some say they are ravioli.
Yep. It's a real debate.
Where do you land on the debate?
Read the full story at PopSugar