With people moving away from TV, well at least watching TV when it is actually on-air, and moving towards on-demand and streaming services, it is always helpful to know how to really use your device.
One of the popular options is Amazon Prime Video.
Here's 6 super helpful tips for how to get the most out of the device.
- Keep it for later - download TV shows to a device to keep you occupied later on
- X-Ray all day - learn all sorts of fun facts and info with the IMDb feature
- Check out the themes - there are way more than most people know are even there
- Voice command - just tell it what to do, you don't need a remote
- Parental controls - there's a lot of fun stuff available, too fun for kids
- Closed captioning - you can still enjoy all of your shows if you're deaf or hard of hearing
Read the full story at USA Today