It's been promised for a while now, but President Trump finally delivered on the Fake News Award winners.
The list was released on GOP.com and opens with “2017 was a year of unrelenting bias, unfair news coverage, and even downright fake news.”
The big winners of the awards went to CNN with 4 and the New York Times with 2.
Here's the full list as summarized by Fox:
- The New York Times’ Paul Krugman claiming markets would ‘never’ recover from a Trump presidency.
- ABC News' Brian Ross’ bungled report on former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.
- CNN falsely reporting the Trump campaign had early access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks.
- TIME report that Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office.
- The Washington Post’s Dave Weigel tweeting that Trump’s December rally in Pensacola, Fla., wasn’t packed with supporters.
- CNN’s video suggesting Trump overfed fish during a visit with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
- CNN’s retracted report claiming Anthony Scaramucci-Russia ties.
- Newsweek report that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake Trump’s hand.
- CNN report that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim he was told he was not under investigation.
- The New York Times report that the Trump administration had hidden a climate-change study.
- In Trump’s words, "‘RUSSIA COLLUSION!’ Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!”
But don't worry, the winners were very honored to accept their awards.