It's no secret that there's a bit of a financial crisis when it comes to student loans.
For millennials, the plausibility of paying off their higher education fees has become so remote, that the expectation has come that the loans and their payments will hang over their heads for the rest of their lives.
Personal finance website Credible.com has released the results of a recent survey of how student loans are affecting millennial students (ages 18-34), and the lengths they would go to have such debts erased.
And the Survey says!
- 50% of surveyed millennials would give up their right to vote to get student loans erased
- 44% would give up ridesharing (Uber, Lyft, etc.)
- 42% would give up international travel for five years
- 13% would give up texting
- 8.2% would not give up anything, and would prefer to pay off the loans
Read more over at Fox Business