The US Navy's 7th Fleet says they have recovered all the bodies of the 10 sailors reported missing following the collision between the USS John S. McCain and a merchant vessel.
The guided-missile destroyer collided with an oil tanker almost a week ago.
The 10 sailors who died in the USS John S McCain collision (clockwise from top left):
- Nathan Findley, 31, Electronics Technician 1st Class Charles, from Amazonia, Missouri
- Abraham Lopez, 39, Interior Communications Electrician 1st Class, from El Paso, Texas
- Kevin Sayer Bushell, 26, Electronics Technician 2nd Class, from Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Jacob Daniel Drake, 21, Electronics Technician 2nd Clas,s from Cable, Ohio
- Timothy Thomas Eckels Jr., 23, Information Systems Technician 2nd Class, from Manchester, Maryland
- Corey George Ingram, 28, Information Systems Technician 2nd Class, from Poughkeepsie, New York
- Dustin Louis Doyon, 26, Electronics Technician 3rd Class, from Suffield, Connecticut
- John Henry Hoagland III, 20, Electronics Technician 3rd Class, from Killeen, Texas
- Logan Stephen Palmer, 23, Interior Communications Electrician 3rd Class, from Decatur, Illinois
- Kenneth Aaron Smith, 22, Electronics Technician 3rd Class, from Cherry Hill, New Jersey
The sailors were aged between 20 and 39.