The California Department of Motor Vehicles has installed several self-service kiosks have been installed in grocery chains.
These kiosks will allow residents to avoid the DMV by being able to renew their vehicle registrations.
The systems are touchscreens, available in English and Spanish and the renewal process can be done in less than two minutes.
DMV Now kiosks are now available at the following grocery stores in the Los Angeles area:
- Lancaster: 43543 20th Street West
- Palmdale: 38727 North Tierra Subida
- Saugus: 27631 West Bouquet Canyon Road
- Los Angeles: 10211 S. Avalon Blvd
- Los Angeles: 7316 S. Compton Ave.
- Los Angeles: 133 W. Avenue 45
- Baldwin Park: 14433 Ramona Blvd.
- Cudahy: 7300 Atlantic Ave.
- El Monte: 10683 Valley Blvd
- Hawthorne: 12630 Hawthorne Blvd
- Huntington Park: 6010 Pacific Blvd.
- Montebello: 1201 W. Whittier Blvd.
- Santa Ana: 1710 S. Main St.
- Lynwood: 3831 E. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
- Canoga Park: 8201 Topanga Canyon Boulevard
- Northridge: 9119 Reseda Boulevard
- Reseda: 19333 Victory Boulevard
- Santa Clarita: 16550 West Soledad Canyon Road
- Simi Valley: 1855 East Cochran Street
- Tarzana: 18439 Ventura Boulevard
University of California, Irvine
- Irvine: 200 Public Services Building