A French fitness model has died after having a freak accident involving a whipped cream dispenser.
Rebecca Burger died when a defective whipped cream dispenser exploded and hit her in the chest.
Her family says she was able to receive medical attention but ultimately died of cardiac arrest.
They are warning people to not buy the dispenser from the French manufacturer that made the killer can and are claiming there are thousands of faulty devices being sold.
Burger was a hit on social media and often posted pics of her physique and shared tips on food and fitness.