A brush fire that broke out near an upscale Brentwood neighborhood on Sunday is said to have been caused by a spark from a weed wacker.
The Mandeville fire started on Sunday afternoon, and burned around 55 acres before crews could get it under control. The fire could be seen by most everyone in LA with some pictures of the massive plume of smoke making the rounds online.
A handful of homes had to be evacuated, but fortunately, no homes were damaged.
About 160 firefighters worked to extinguish the flames.