7-year-old Aliya Hall was diagnosed with leukemia two weeks before Christmas 2016.
She has lived in Porter Ranch her whole life, and may have been exposed to unsafe benzene levels during the gas leak last year.
Aliya's mother, Ashley Hall, joined us this afternoon to talk about her daughter's battle and her experience living in Porter Ranch during and after the leak.
Ashley and her husband are both taking time off from work to take care of Aliya full-time. Please, donate what you can. Every little bit helps Aliya and her family!