A bear this week grabbed attention after video showed it stuck atop an Arizona utility pole.
Utility company Sulphur Springs Valley Electric Cooperative were notified about the bear that was trapped.
Werner Neubauer, a lineman, and his apprentice says they were dispatched and disabled the power to begin the rescue.
"He [the bear] was in a pretty dangerous spot. Could’ve very easily gotten himself electrocuted. He was real close to a phase energized at 7,500 volts.
I think I told him I was gonna help him get down the pole. I know he couldn’t understand me. But it did get his attention."
Thankfully the bear was able to make his way down and got away safely.