The continued pothole issues impacting the 71 Freeway will cause Caltrans to close a chunk of the roadway from this Friday to Tuesday.
- According to ABC7, the closure will extend from Peyton Drive to Mission Boulevard.
- The 71 Freeway was closed earlier this week after more than a dozen cars got flat tires due to potholes. It was the second time this month the 71 was closed due to potholes.
- Also, the 210 westbound in Arcadia has been reopened after a closure.
- Potholes can not only damage the rims of your tires but cause expensive suspension problems.
- Caltrans may reimburse you up to $10,000 for repairs, and you can file your claim directly with the department.