A mysterious - and deadly - illness is infecting dogs in Michigan.
- The illness is described as "parvovirus-like" but remains a mystery to experts.
- Symptoms can include vomiting, bloody stools, and even death - with over 60 deaths reported so far.
- Parvovirus is highly contagious for dogs, but will not infect people or other animals.
- State health officials recommend pet owners make sure their pooches are fully vaccinated, and to keep sick dogs or unvaccinated puppies away from other dogs.
- How good are you at diagnosing when your pet isn't feeling well?