Burnout is certainly a real thing for busy people, and according to Harvard Business Review, there are different types.
- This includes Overload Burnout, which is the most common type of burnout and can affect health negatively. To overcome this, researchers recommend separating work from self-worth.
- There is also Under-Challenged Burnout, which can happen when someone is under-stimulated and bored with their work. Setting new goals is recommended for those dealing with this type of burnout.
- And, there's Neglect Burnout, which occurs when a person is lacking structure.
- Creating a "to-don't" list to delegate duties could be useful to prevent this.
- Do you suffer from any of these types of burnout? How do you cope with burnout?