This hound truly has something to toot his horn about.
- A bloodhound named Trumpet won the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show on Wednesday night, marking the first time the breed has ever grabbed the coveted best in show prize.
- Coming in second was Winston, a French bulldog co-owned by NFL defensive lineman Morgan Fox.
- The other finalists included a Samoyed (who also made the finals last year); a German shepherd, an English setter, and a Maltese named Hollywood.
- The prestigious competition drew more than 3,000 purebred dogs this year.
- You can only pick one breed of dog to have as a pet for the rest of your life, what do you choose?