Supply chain issues have reached the feminine care aisle.
- The U.S. is experiencing a shortage of tampons.
- A spokesperson for CVS said in recent weeks, suppliers haven't been able to fulfill full orders of tampons, leaving many store shelves empty.
- Tampon makers blame staffing shortages at factories, transportation bottlenecks, and a spike in costs for the materials to make the products.
- Have you had to go to multiple stores recently to find tampons?
- What other common products have you noticed lately that are harder and harder to find?