Las Vegas chapels that use Elvis Presley's likeness could find themselves becoming Heartbreak Hotels.
- The licensing company that controls the name and image of "The King" is ordering Vegas chapel operators to stop using Elvis in themed ceremonies, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
- Authentic Brands Group sent cease-and-desist letters in early May to multiple chapels.
- With Elvis so closely tied to Vegas' wedding industry, some say the move could kill their business.
- The city's wedding industry generates $2 billion a year, and officials say Elvis-themed weddings represent "a significant number" of the ceremonies performed.
- Do you have a story of getting married in Vegas -- or having a unique theme at your wedding?
Photo Credit: Getty Images