Despite being one of the most influential bands in music history, a new study has found that younger people have no clue who The Beatles are.
- The study showed one-third of "Gen Z" (people born between 1997 and 2021, ages 25 and younger) are unfamiliar with The Beatles.
- The report conducted by Roberts Radio, says that two-thirds are also unfamiliar with Aretha Franklin.
- More than half of the generation didn't know U2 or The Supremes either.
- Pink Floyd, David Bowie, and Prince all hovered around the 50% mark.
- Are you surprised by the results of this survey? Can you name an artist/band that your kids are currently obsessed with?
Photo Credit: Getty Images