Elon Musk's SpaceX brought four astronauts home with a midnight splashdown in the Gulf of Mexico Friday.
- The three U.S. astronauts and one German came back to Earth near Tampa after leaving the International Space Station, their home for the past six months.
- Raja Chari, the capsule commander, called it a "great ride."
- Last week, SpaceX brought up the crew's replacements after completing a charter trip to the ISS with several businessmen.
- Musk's company has now launched 26 people into orbit in less than two years.
- Telsa, SpaceX, and the impending acquisition of Twitter - what's next for Musk? Will he be the one to start up space resorts, space housing developments, space universities?
Photo Credit: Getty Images