Jack has a new teammate.
- One of baseball's most iconic snacks - Cracker Jack - is adding a new player to its lineup.
- Frito-Lay (Cracker Jack's parent company) announced on Tuesday that "Cracker Jill" will be the brand's newest face on packaging.
- The move is an effort to promote women in sports.
- Cracker Jill will come to life through five different special-edition bags at Major League ballparks across the country this summer.
- A statement from Frito-Lay said it was time to celebrate girls and women who are "breaking the mold" and deserve to be represented.
- How do you feel about "classics" being updated like Cracker Jill (also M&M recently announced a redesign of their characters to better fit in a more "progressive" world)?
Photo Credit: Getty Images