Billionaire philanthropist MacKenzie Scott has donated $275 million to Planned Parenthood - the largest-ever gift made to the organization.
- Planned Parenthood, which works to increase access to reproductive health information and services, was one of 465 different organizations Scott announced she donated to this week.
- Others included Habitat for Humanity.
- She says her primary focus is to support "underrepresented people from groups of all kinds."
- Scott, who divorced Amazon founder Jeff Bezos in 2019, so far has given away more than $12 billion.
- Her estimated worth, according to Forbes, is $48 billion.
- Should millionaires and billionaires be required by law to donate a certain percentage of their money to charities?
Photo Credit: Getty Images