A California man has quite a story to tell...
- Police say a man in his mid-30s was trapped 15 feet underground for two days in a San Francisco Bay area storm drain.
- The area where he was stuck was only about the width of a large pizza.
- He was freed Sunday night after someone on a nearby walking path heard yelling.
- The rescue effort involved at least 50 firefighters and police officers.
- Police said the unidentified man had "intentionally" entered the stormwater system and got stuck when the pipes narrowed.
- He was treated at the hospital for dehydration.
- Any theories why a grown man would "intentionally" enter a storm drain? (wrong answers only)
Photo Credit: Getty Images