Boston 25 News’ Kathryn Burcham was reporting LIVE from the scene of a skydiving plane crash at Massachusetts’ Cranland Airport.
- Doing her TV stand-up in front of the hangar - Burcham reported that the pilot Jacob Haselden had told her a “defective flux capacitator” may have been responsible for the accident.
- Haselden, 21 and the pilot was the only person onboard the plane when it crashed.
- He was hospitalized with minor injuries following the crash. He has since been released.
JOKE ON HER
- Me thinks Haselden played Burcham for the fool.
- A Back to the Future-inspired prank you see the flux capacitor—the core mechanism of Doc Brown’s DeLorean time machine—was the cause of the all the problems..
- Obviously the video went viral.