WHAT WE KNOW
- Meeyoung Choi and her mom were at Westfield Culver City Mall food court on Saturday.
- As they were having lunch at the Mall Food court, Meeyoung recorded on her phone what appeared to be rat-droppings falling from the ceiling onto their plates, cups and napkins.
- They first reported the incident to mall security and were shocked by the slow response and even pointed out cracks int he ceiling.
- The mall manager called them to apologize and offered a $25 gift card, which Meeyoung turned down.
- The incident is being investigated.
MORE ON THIS STORY AT KTLA.