WHAT WE KNOW
- In 2014 Taylor Swift, 23 was at the Pepsi Center in Denver for a meet-and-greet.
- David Mueller is a DJ on Denver radio station KYGO- he goes by the on-air name "Jackson".
- Swift took a photo with Mueller and his wife.
- Swift claims that during this picture Mueller put his hand up her skirt and grabbed her bottom.
- KYGO fired Mueller.
- Mueller sued Swift, her mother, Andrea, and her radio promotions director, Frank Bell, in 2015.
- In Muller's lawsuit he alleges that they reported the incident to his employers and pressured them to "do the right thing," leading to his termination. He is seeking $3 million in damages.
- Swift counter-sued Mueller, her suit accuses Mueller of improperly touching her as they posed for a photo by "reaching under her dress and grabbing her bottom."
- Jury selection in Denver has begun.
MORE at MAILONLINE