Egg House Los Angeles
Instagram pop ups have been an oasis for #influencers all around Los Angeles last year. If Egg House is any indication of what to expect in 2019, we all are going to be scrambling around town to check out the latest and hottest. There are a dozen reasons and more to check out this event this February and they all have to do with eggs: Giant eggs, hovering eggs, egg chairs, egg eggs, huevos and amazing photo opportunities. If you've always wanted live out a life-long fantasy of chilling in a cardboard egg crate- nuff said, get to crackin' and check out the link below for dates and times.
Help LGBT Youth In Need With Clothing Drive in Hollywood
Lesbian, Gay and trans-gendered are some of the hardest hit when finding normal day to day resources. Things that we take for granted like condoms, feminine hygiene products and professional clothing are difficult to acquire for some. But that's why the Los Angeles LGBT Center's Youth Services is so great. They are starting their annual clothing drive this Wednesday, January 9th to help our LGBTQ friends and family put their best foot forward this new year. Please check out the link below because the drive isn't only limited to clothes, things such as gift cards are also welcome and needed. Thanks to all that are thinking of or who has already donated to this great cause.
For more information, call:
City of West Hollywood's Strategic Initiatives Division at (323) 848-6833.
Mobile Museum Fair on Wheels
If you ever see a library on wheels, you know it's gonna "book it."
Ahem, the Los Angeles Central Library is launching the first every mobile museum January 13th. Among other exhibits, the LACL has given us an cursory list of what to expect:
- African American Museum of Miniatures
- American Museum of Straw Art
- Bob Baker Marionette Theater
- California Sneaker Museum
- Connecting Cultures Mobile Museum
- Feminist Library on Wheels (F.L.O.W)
- Grandma Prisbrey's Bottle Village
- International Printing Museum
- LACMA On-site
- La Plaza de Cultura y Artes' La Troka: Sembrando Cultura y Nutrición
- Libros Schmibros' Bicycle Library
- Mosquito S.W.A.T. Lab
- Museum of Teaching & Learning
- Santa Monica Mountains' LA Ranger Troca
- Self Help Graphics Barrio Mobile Art Studio
- Star Eco Station Exotic Wildlife Museum
- Theodore Payne Foundation's Seed Museum
- Western Foundation of Vertebrate Zoology