A 36-year-old man was killed after being shot outside "a Metro Red Line station in downtown Los Angeles on Saturday morning."
- Officers arrived to the Civic Center and Grand Park station near 1st and Hill Streets around 12 a.m., according to the Los Angeles Police Department.
- Investigators found that the individual got into an altercation with the suspect outside of the station.
- The suspect pulled a gun and began shooting many rounds within a nearby range towards the victim.
- The suspect fled the scene immediately.
- When officers arrived they found the victim on the floor with gun wounds and taken to a local hospital in critical condition where he lost his life.