Man dies while charging iPhone in bath

Richard Bull was found dead in the bathtub…The cause of death – iPhone!!!

As the Daily Mail reports, when police arrived at the scene they found an extension cord leading into the bathroom from the hallway.

"We found an iPhone plugged into the extension cable and then the charger element in the bath," PC Craig Pattinson told an inquiry into Bull's death.

Read more at - cnet.com

Mo'Kelly

Mo'Kelly

Listen live to Mo'Kelly every Saturday and Sunday Night from 6 PM - 8 PM on KFI AM 640! Read more

title

Content Goes Here