Katy Grimes from the California Globe joins John & Ken at 3:30 pm to discuss her newest article, "California’s Alarming Cocktail of Criminal Justice ‘Reforms’ Responsible for Major Crime Wave"
In her latest article, Katy Grimes of the California Globe discusses how California's criminal justices reforms are responsible for the uptick in crime in California.
Grimes delves into how much has changed in California over the past few years as Prop 47 and Prop 57 has contributed to the uptick.
She also discusses that these crimes are now classified as "nonviolent" under Prop. 57:
- human trafficking of a child
- rape of an unconscious person or by intoxication
- drive by shooting at inhabited dwelling or vehicle
- assault with a firearm or deadly weapon
- assault on a police officer
- serial arson
- exploding a bomb to injure people
- solicitation to commit murder
- assault from a caregiver to a child under eight years old that could result in a coma or death
- felony domestic violence.
Katy Grimes joins John & Ken this afternoon at 3:30 pm! Tune-In!