The press conference on our landmark Cap and Trade bill package -- bipartisan agreements on major state policy should be celebrated! pic.twitter.com/bpkD0wQuxw— Senator Toni Atkins (@SenToniAtkins) July 18, 2017
Here you can see Republican Assembly Leader Chad Mayes putting his personal political agenda before those he SHOULD be leading.
He's snuggled right there between Jerry Brown and Kevin de León!
He's another Republican who voted for the Cap-and-Trade gas tax. They're all a bunch of dirtbags, liars, and creeps!
- Senator Tom Berryhill (R-Modesto)
- Assemblywoman Catharine Baker (R-Walnut Creek)
- Assemblyman Rocky Chavez (R-Oceanside)
- Assemblyman Jordan Cunningham (R-San Luis Obispo)
- Assemblyman Heath Flora (R-Modesto)
- Assemblyman Devon Mathis (R-Visalia)
- Assembly Republican leader Chad Mayes (R-Yucca Valley)
- Assemblyman Marc Steinorth (R-Rancho Cucamonga)