On this week's 'How To Money' show:
- ADU's are hot, how to start house hacking.
- Dave Ramsey is great, but just offered some not-so-great advice for retirees.
- Does financial advice need to be specified for the individual? Or is personalization overrated?
- The stock market was down 10%, then up significantly in the last two weeks. What's going on? And should you care? How to invest in a volatile market.
- How important should a 529 plan be if you have kids or grandkids?
- How you can use financial stress to your advantage.
- Airfare prices are dropping in a BIG way. And, how to get the Southwest companion pass for free travel.
- 401k hardship withdrawals are up in a big way....why that's NOT GOOD!
Check out this week's show below and find all past shows on the iHeart App!