Joel is back to show you how to live your best life without living beyond your means. Here's what he covered in today's show.
- Bad News for budgeters: Mint is shutting down!
- Credit scores have hit an all-time high while debt levels are rising.
- The realtor commission structure is messed up and it might change drastically soon.
- The market hasn't been doing so great lately....is that good or bad for you?
- Everyone is vying for your dollars and JUNK is winning, how to stop yourself from buying junk.
- Some gas is actually better than other gas, BUT should you pay more for it?
- Cell phone companies are offering more 'premium' plans, but are they really worth it?
- Millennials are doing better financially than everyone thinks.
Links Joel referenced in today's show
- How to freeze your credit...for FREE...don't fall for companies asking you to pay for it.
- Why you need a new bank and how to switch.
- A beginner's guide on how to invest.
- 14 Money challenges to jumpstart your financial progress.
- Choosing the best, cheap cell phone plan.