We had an amazing event at the Anaheim White House Tuesday night with a live broadcast of The Tim Conway Jr Show.
At the end of the night, we had raised over $318,000 and 37,000 pounds of pasta & sauce for Caterina's Club, a local charity that provides healthy meals to kids in Southern California.
Anaheim White House owner and Chef, Bruno Serato began providing meals in 2005 to children living with their families in local low-income motels because there was no way for them to make hot meals. Over the last 16 years, Chef Bruno has expanded his project to provide more than 25,000 meals per week in 100 locations in 30 cities across Southern California, in addition, they help families get back into stable home environments and provide job training for youth to help end the cycle of poverty. To date, they have provided over 7 million meals!
BUT....we are NOT DONE!
We still have some LIVE virtual events via Instagram this week!
- Wed 12/1 5-6am Wake Up Call w/ Jennifer Jones Lee -- On Instagram: @jjlkfi and Gary & Shannon 1-2pm @garyandshannon and @kfiam640
- Thursday 12/1 5-6pm with John & Ken -- On Instagram: @kfiam640 and @johnandkenshow
- Friday 12/2 Bill Handel 9-10am -- On Instagram @billhandelshow and @kfiam640
You can still donate to the KFI PastaThon through Sunday night 100% of your donation goes to Caterina's Club and feeds children here in Southern California.
CLICK HERE TO DONATE NOW OR CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW!
OR....head into ANY Smart & Final store in CA, AZ and NV and donate $10 (or more) right at checkout! That donation provides 14 meals!
You can also:
- Drop off donations of pasta and sauce (any brand, any variety, any size) 8am-3pm thru Friday 12/2 at the Anaheim White House 887 S. Anaheim Blvd Anaheim 92805. They make it really easy to just drive through and drop off so don't worry, if you've collected lots of pasta and sauce, they'll do all the unloading for you.
- Mail a check made out to 'Caterina's Club' to: 451 W. Lincoln Ave #251 Anaheim, CA 92805