It's no secret that the Covid situation has affected our local small businesses and many are struggling to stay afloat. In an effort to help those small businesses survive, we like to feature them in a segment we call #SmallBusinessShoutout, brought to you by SoCal Gas Company!
This week, we're spotlighting a small craft brewery Ohana Brewing Company . Their tasting room is tucked just off Main and 1st in Alhambra.
Ohana is the brainchild of Andrew Luthi, he's been making craft beer since 2012 and has created some unique blends like:
- Spa Water Saison - with a blend of cucumber and lemongrass -- 5.8% ABV **2017 Great American Beer Festival -- Bronze**
- Un-Meh Your Day - a coffee stout -- 4.4% ABV
- Tiki on the Beach - a blonde ale with Hawaiian fruits -- 6.0% ABV
- Surf Shack Akala - a sour blonde ale -- 7.6% ABV
- Why is it Green, Matcha? - matcha blonde ale -- 6.0% ABV
- 50 Shades of Stout - blend of strawberry, cacao nibs and vanilla beans -- 6.3% ABV
Listen to Gary & Shannon's interview with Andrew Luthi of Ohana Brewing.