Last week we joked with Neil about Cactus Cooler cocktails, but Cactus Cooler is delicious and any drink made with it should be taken seriously! So we each came up with our own adult Cactus Cooler beverage and shared the recopies in today's #TastyTuesday segment with Neil!
First up is Neil, let's take a look at his drink.
- 2 oz. of dark rum
- ½ oz. of Cointreau
- ¼ oz. of REAL Grenadine
- 2 dashes of angostura bitters
- 2 oz. of Cactus Cooler
- Stir it all up, pour it in a Collins glass or Tiki glass filled with crushed ice
- Garnish with a slice of nopales (preferably grilled)
Sounds great! Let's see what Gary came up with.
Houston Gutter Water
- 2 shots of Tequila
- Mix together and shake
- Pour in a glass full of ice
- Top off with Topo Chico seltzer
- A bit of Cactus Cooler a bit of color and sweetness
That also sounds fantastic! What did Shannon come up with?
Shannon's Cactus Cooler Vodka Drink
- Cactus Cooler
It's simple. We like it! Give them a try this week and let us know what you think. If you've got any Cactus Cooler cocktail ideas, let us know on Twitter @GaryAndShannon!
Check out today's edition of #TastyTuesday below:
Photo Credit: Getty Images