andSons Chocolatiers is a 2nd-generation Beverly Hills chocolatier led by two brothers, Marc and Phil, who were literally born into fine chocolate. They combine what they call time-honored techniques of their European past, with the creativity of their Los Angeles roots.
And just in time for Valentine's Day, they are presenting their new artist collaboration box with illustrator Alexandra Grant!
The GrantLOVE Valentine’s Day Box is alimited-edition box created byAndSonsChocolatiers and theGrantLOVE project, and the LOVE box celebrates love in all its forms: the love we have for ourselves; the love we have for our friends, family, and significant others; and the love we have for humanity.
- Caramelized honey ganache with lime caramel
- Hazelnut praline with black currant
- Pistachio praline with raspberry caramel
- Trio of tropical caramels (coconut, passion fruit, guava) with blonde chocolate
- Signature ganaches such as 64% Madagascar, Peanut Praline, Coffee Pecan, Basil Lime & Dark Hazelnut Praline
- Sizes:4 piece sampler bag: $9.50; 12 piece: $48; 24 piece: $68; 36 piece: $98
- Availability:at the andSons Chocolatiers' Beverly Hills location or online (for national shipping) atwww.and-sons.com
The box will also be available for sale at Frieze LA!
andSons Chocolatier is located at 9548 Brighton Way in Beverly Hills.
Check out their website HERE!