- Timeline: Brangelina:
- 2002 – Angelina adopts her first son, Maddox, from Cambodia
- 2003 - Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie first met while filming Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Jolie was enjoying being a single mother, after recently separating from Billy Bob Thornton. Pitt was still married to Jennifer Aniston. Insider knowledge of her demanding that her trailer be moved to face his. Did she target him?
- Jan. 7, 2005, Pitt and Aniston announced their separation - Summer 2005 – Brad goes with her while she adopts another baby in Ethiopia, Zahara. - January 2006, She announces at a charity event in The DR that she is pregnant. (A miscarriage?)
- January 2006, the couple hit a milestone in Pitt's journey to legally adopting Jolie's two children, Maddox and Zahara. A Los Angeles judge approved the couple's name-change petition, which requested that Maddox and Zahara's last names be legally changed to Jolie-Pitt.
- May 2006 – Together go to Namibia and gave birth to daughter, Shiloh -
-In a 2006 Esquire interview, Pitt told the outlet that wedding bells will be in his and Jolie's future once every couple is legal to do the same. "Angie and I will consider tying the knot when everyone else in the country who wants to be married is legally able,"
- March 2007 - Jolie adopted 3-year-old Pax — whose name means peaceful sky — from Tam Binh orphanage in Vietnam in March 2007. Big brother Maddox accompanied his mom; Pitt was not in attendance due to a scheduling contract with a film he was working on.
- July 2008 – Angelina gives birth to twins in France. Vivienne Marcheline, weighed 2.27 kg (5 lbs) while her brother, Knox Leon, weighed 2.28 kg. Marcheline was the first name of Jolie's mother, also an actress, who died of cancer the year before year.
- Now, some of the Jolie-Pitt clan have made their way to college, others have travelled far and wide to promote social justice causes, and one has made a very special on-screen appearance alongside her mother.
- Married in 2014.
- Drama on the plane was in 2016. She filed for divorce. Met in 2003. Married since 2014.
- Divorce completed in 2019, but the divorce of marital assets is not settled.
In a lawsuit over a French winery that they own together, more details about that 2016 argument on a private plane are revealed. TikTok Influnencer Sparks Vicky breaks it down for us….
Mr. Pitt accused Ms. Jolie of being “too deferential” to their children and then began yelling at her in the bathroom.
Why do people fight over parenting? What happens when permissive and authoritarian parents fall in love? Dr. Wendy Walsh Breaks it down!
BRAD AND ANGELINA: ATTACHED THROUGH STUFF
- They are in a lawsuit over a French Winery they own. It is alledged that Angelina sold her share, or at least the wine making part of the business to a Russian billionare. It looks like Brad gets to keep the house:
- In the new filing, Pitt’s attorneys state that despite Stoli’s attempts to distance itself from Russia, many supporters of Ukraine have associated the vodka brand with Russia and with Vladimir Putin’s military aggression against the smaller Eastern European nation. This association makes the Stoli brand dangerous to the Miraval Rosé brand, the lawsuit alleges.
- ATTACHED THROUGH STUFF: He also cited terms of the 2019 divorce saying he and Angelina had a “mutual understanding” that neither of them could sell their part of the winery without the other’s consent.”
- THIS IS HOW LAWYERS MAKE MONEY!!!
- LETTER LEAKED!
- In her letter she describes the emotional decision: explaining her decision to sell Chateau Miraval Winery, which is co-owned by Brad Pitt. Angelina wrote, “It is the place we brought the twins( Knox and Vivienne) home to, and where we were married over a plaque in my mother’s memory. A place that held the promise of what could be and where I thought I would grow old. Even now impossible to write this without crying. I will treasure my memories of what it was a decade ago.”
- “I was shaken by the recent imagery that was released to sell the alcohol. I find it irresponsible and not something that I would want the children to see. It reminded me of painful times,” adding that she cannot be involved, publicly or privately, in a business based on alcohol, when alcoholic behavior “harmed our family so deeply.” She added that the business is past the point of anything that she would want to be a part of, “morally and for the good of the family”. She explained “two ways forward” and said that she would completely support him “in seeking to sell the company and move away from this hard and painful chapter in our lives.”
Take a listen to Dr. Wendy Walsh break it down.